1. My favorite classic is-well there are a couple. I loved To Kill a Mockingbird and Gone With the Wind.
2. The classic I had the toughest time finishing was without a doubt Anna Karenina. I just could not finish reading that book.
3. I would recommend ….to someone who doesn’t read a lot of classics or doesn’t generally like classics so much (like me-LOL)-To Kill a Mockingbird and Gone With the Wind definitely-both are great books and easy to read. I’d also recommend Jane Eyre which is a good story to start off with.
4. To me a classic is a book that stands the test of time and gets recommended over and over again and will still be here years from now.
5. The type of relationship I have with classics is—hmmmmm, not the greatest I’ll admit. I usually feel I’m missing out on something by not reading more of them yet I have a hard time getting into them most of the time. I think this is a great challenge to get us reading more of them though because they are great pieces of literature and many of them I’d like to say I have read in my lifetime.