I have just been nominated by J. Kaye from J.Kaye’s Book Blog for this award. How exciting for me since this is my very first blog award and who better to receive it from than the first book blogger I met here in the blogging world. Not to mention from such an amazing book blogger too! I feel honored that she visits my blog and thought it good enough to nominate. Thanks so much J. Kaye!
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (She is also on my blogroll…She’s that good!)
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
My nominees in no particular order are:
1. Thoughts of Joy-I love Joy’s blog. I like to visit and read her reviews and hear about her challenges-she is amazing at getting through all of the one’s she has. lol. I just signed onto one she’s starting in September-should be fun.
2. B&b ex libris-Bethany’s blog was another I found early on when I started blogging and I was hooked since then and visit often. Lots of good reviews and other goodies.
3. Bookfan-Mary-I don’t remember how I came across Mary’s blog but I love it. She has many great reviews and she’s always visiting me and leaving comments. Thanks Mary!
4. Books n’ Border Collies-Lezlie has some of the very best reviews on historical fiction which I love. I have gotten lots of books to add to my already huge pile. Thanks Lezlie!
5. Fizzy Thoughts-I love her blog! She has a quirky sense of humor that I really like and I always look forward to seeing what she’ll come up with in her next post.
6. Linda’s Reading Blog-another great blog I found although I don’t remember how. She’s got great reviews and other interesting tidbits so I love visiting there.
7. Trish’s Reading Nook-this was another of the first blogs I ever visited and I just kept going back. Trish has a great blog with awesome reviews. The Classics Challenge was the first challenge I joined and that’s being hosted by Trish.
Thanks again J.Kaye!