(yes, it is basically the same as last time)…
Unfortunately with some added books and only a couple gone from the pile. I did finish Sweetsmoke and gave up on Atlas. The problem that always happens is that I get all these great books in between that I want to read and my pile stays the same.
So, here are the additions and I think this is all of them although I can’t be sure.
- Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Immortal by Traci L. Slatton
- Lady Chatterly’s Lover by D.H. Lawrence
- Schooled by Anisha Lakhani
- Last Night I Dreamed of Peace by Dang Thuy Tram
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Faces of Fear by John Saul
And to top it off there are a few books in the mail from Mini Book Expo on the way…lol.
So, what about you, have you managed to do a better job than I have of ridding your nightstand of books?