Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia over at The Printed Page. It asks us to share what we received in our mailboxes last week. Mine was pretty slow this past week…
- The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty (Book Club Girl)
- Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquirel (I ordered)
- Beside a Burning Sea by John Shors (I ordered and will be reading for the War Challenge with Anna from Diary of an Eccentric and Serena from Savvy Verse & Wit. Recommended by Marcia at The Printed Page)
- Beneath a Marble Sky by John Shors ( I ordered, again a recommendation by Marcia at The Printed Page)
- Welcome to Serenity by Sherryl Woods (Christmas present for Momsy)
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister (from author)
How about you – did you receive any goodies in your mailbox last week?