Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. It asks us to share with everyone what we received in the mail last week. Again I had a pretty good week.
My goodies are…
- Off the Menu by Christine Son (won over at Savvy Verse & Wit-thanks Serena)
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (Harper Collins Canada First Look Program)
- Blood Sins by Kay Hooper
- Cole Family Christmas by Jennifer Liu Bryan with Hazel Cole Kendle (from Lisa Roe, Online Publicist and which I’ve already reviewed here)
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (from Hachette)
- The Glister by John Burnside (Doubleday)
How about you-did you get any good books in your mailbox last week? Join in the fun and leave me a comment.