So, here are my January reads. I did pretty good this month I think-10 books. My absolute favorites were The School of Essential Ingredients and The King’s Rose.
- Wicked by Sara Shepard (311 pgs)
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (336 pgs)
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister (240 pgs)
- The King’s Rose by Alisa M. Libby (296 pgs)
- The Private Patient by P.D. Janes (395 pgs)
- Cassandra & Jane by Jill Pitkeathley (288 pgs)
- Romeo Romeo by Robin Kaye (383 pgs)
- My Splendid Concubine by Lloyd Lofthouse (365 pgs)
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman (162 pgs)
- Hungry Woman in Paris by Josefina Lopez (265 pgs)
It was a good month of reading. February is chock-full of all kinds of selections so I hope to have another exciting month of good adventures.