Well I didn’t get as much read as I wanted with getting sick this past month but I still did pretty good. One of these books was 563 pgs worth of reading so really doesn’t that count as two~~lol.
- The Only True Genius in the Family by Jennie Nash (286 pgs)
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (293 pgs)
- Grayrider by Bruce Skye (206 pgs)
- The Kingmaking by Helen Hollick (563 pgs)
- 10 Days Anne Frank by David Colber (144 pgs)
- Regina’s Closet by Diana M. Raab (166 pgs)
- The Mom Squad by Christine Weiser (284 pgs)
It’s hard to pick a favorite of these because I enjoyed them all however Sarah’s Key would top the list with The Kingmaking close behind.
Now I really need to get caught up on blog reading. Wow am I behind!