Wow, I had a pretty good month at 10 books. I’m impressed with myself. There isn’t even one of these books that I can say I didn’t enjoy. They were all good in their own ways. Favorites though would have been Galway Bay and Summer on Blossom Street. I sure hope April will be just as good. I certainly have lots of books planned to read and some blog tours and such. I can’t wait!
- Summer on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (361 pgs)
- The Sudden Disappearance of Seetha by Andrea Gunraj (323 pgs)
- The Simplest of Acts And Other Stories by Melanie Haney (101 pgs)
- Bark Up the Right Tree by Jessie & Ruth Tschudin (112 pgs)
- Galway Bay by Mary Pat Kelly (567 pgs)
- Zig-Zagging by Tom Wilson (212 pgs)
- Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center (233 pgs)
- Willing Spirits by Phyllis Schieber (292 pgs)
- Lady Anne and the Howl in the Dark by Donna Lea Simpson (376 pgs)
- Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews (385 pgs)
And so, onwards to April. I’d better get a move on it if I want to match up to this month. How about you, did you meet or exceed your reading goals for March?