Yes, I’m joining another challenge. I just couldn’t resist the Everything Austen Challenge being hosted by Stephanie over at Stephanie’s Written Word, which I think is going to be loads of fun. Not only can you read books but you can watch movies too. In addition, it can be even be one of the many sequels that have been written. What could be better! I love it too because I’ll be able to use the books I read for my Classics Challenge as well. Yahooooooo.
Ok, here is the down & dirty on the challenge…
The Everything Austen Challenge will run for six months (July 1, 2009 – January 1, 2010)! All you need to do is pick out what six Austen-themed things you want to finish to complete the challenge.
My six are…
- Mr Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
- The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler along with the movie
- Lost in Austen (movie) – This is one of my favorite movies!
- Pemberly by the Sea by Abigail Reynolds
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen along with the movie
- And one other of the Austen novels-haven’t decided yet
So, there you have it. I’m looking forward to reading a few of these as they’ve been on my shelves for ages. Now make sure to head on over here and check out the details more and sign up!