May was a good reading month and I managed to get a lot read and quite a few really good ones too. With the start of what I hope will be summer soon here in Canada I spend more time outside and therefore usually more time reading. At least that’s what I’m hoping for. lol. Here’s what I read in May…
- ShapeShifter by Susan Helene Gottfried (132 pgs)
- The Moment Between by Nicole Baart (362 pgs)
- No One You Know by Michelle Richmond (306 pgs)
- Frenchman’s Creek by Daphne du Maurier (280 pgs)
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton (77 pgs)
- The Laws of Harmony by Judith Ryan Hendricks (478 pgs)
- The Secret Keeper by Paul Harris (318 pgs)
- Sea Changes by Gail Graham (401 pgs)
- Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton (353 pgs)
- Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell (276 pgs)
- All the Living by C.E. Morgan (197 pgs)
A couple of those were fairly big at 400+ pages. My favorite was The Laws of Harmony because it was awesome and because Judith Hendricks is one of my all time favorite authors. My least favorite was All the Living.
Well I hope June is a great month for all of us. I know I’m looking forward to a good month of reading. I’ve already read two books so that’s a good sign!