June was a pretty good month although with that wicked migraine for a week and a half I fell behind in what I wanted to get finished. Hopefully I can pick up the extra couple of books in July. I managed to read nine books which seems pretty standard for me. I sure wish I could manage more but that’s ok. Here’s the list for June…
- Best Intentions by Emily Listfield (338 pgs)
- In Over Her Head by Judi Fennell (347 pgs)
- Last Night in Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel (247 pgs)
- Secrets to Happiness by Sara Dunn (277 pgs)
- The Painter From Shanghai by Jennifer Cody Epstein (408 pgs)
- The Good Mayor by Andrew Nicoll (340 pgs)
- The Walking People by Mary Beth Keane (392 pgs)
- Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (289 pgs)
- Beach Trip by Cathy Holton (406 pgs)
My favorites were Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict and The Painter From Shanghai.
So, onwards to July. I’m almost done a book I’m reading so July will start off perfect with a review right away. I hope everyone has had a good month and that July will be even better. Tomorrow is Canada’s birthday! Yahoooo!