Well I hope to have a guest post from Linda Wisdom for you today. She’s been traveling and trying to catch up and I can sure understand the whole catching up thing. lol. So for now I’m going to post a teaser for you all.
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers today come from Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs…
- ‘The tiny shop — the shelves packed to bursting with yarns fuzzy, nubbly, itchy, and angel-soft, it’s walls a kaleidoscope of cocooning pastels and luxurious jewel shades —‘ (pg 14, ARC copy)
- ‘It was the place where each one of the women knew it was safe to share struggles and dreams.’ (pg 24, ARC copy)
The first teaser is for us yarn lovers and the second one for everyone. Anyone who does any yarn crafts can relate to walking into a yarn shop and just feeling like they are in their own little piece of heaven for a while.
I just started this book but I’ll likely be finished it sometime tomorrow. The Friday Night Knitting Club series is one of my favorites so I’m relishing every word as I never want these books to end. How about you? Do you have any teasers this week? Share in the comments or leave a link to your post for me.