The 2009 Read Your Own Books Challenge was hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. I had committed to reading 30 books off my own shelves but, yet again, did not succeed. That’s pretty sad when you can’t even get to 30 of your own books. lol.
Here’s what I did read – 10:
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
- 10 Days Anne Frank by David Colbert
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
- The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
- The Frozen Thames by Helen Humphreys
- Dragon House by John Shors
- The House of Reckoning by John Saul
- The Paper Bag Christmas by Kevin Alan Milne
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
I guess that’s better than none. lol. Favorites were Sarah’s Key, The House on Tradd Street, Dragon House and The Paper Bag Christmas. Least favorite most definitely The Frozen Thames.