Guess what – this week on Tuesday, March 8, it is my three year blogiversary! It’s hard to believe I’ve been running this blog for three years now but I have. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it too especially that I’ve had the privilege of meeting so many wonderful bloggers and have made some really meaningful friendships along the way. I am grateful for that! So many of you have been with me for so long through the good times and the really hard times and offered support and friendship and for that I can never thank you all enough. I hope for many more years of blogging and friendship to come!
This week has been a better week than last week. Sammy is feeling better and I’m very relieved. I’m going to have to get past my paranoia and realize that he will not feel good sometimes and will myself not to panic. It’s also been very cold here with not much of an end in sight. Normally by now we are warming up and starting to thaw out but not so this year. We will truthfully probably have snow in June yet because these piles we have are not going to melt fast. I’ll be lucky if I get to wear a pair of shorts this year. lol. I took a few pics of Sam over the week so I could share with you all…
This week will be another busy one on the blog…
Tuesday – Book Spotlights/Giveaway of The Great Pretender and The Great Betrayal with my good friend Millenia Black
Wednesday – Book Spotlight/Giveaway of The Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Thursday – I am The Chosen King by Helen Hollick Book Review
Friday – Guest Post with Helen Hollick
Yup, another really busy week. I hope you’ll all join me with all I have planned. Now to celebrate my blogiversary I thought I’d have some kind of a giveaway since 3 years is a pretty big deal to me so here’s what you can enter to win…
Prize #1 will be a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Prize #2 will be your choice of a book/kindle book up to $15 on Amazon.com.
Prize #3 will be one of your choice of the following books:
- The first 4 books in the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning which include: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever & Dreamfever.
- The first 8 books in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris which include: Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, Definitely Dead, All Together Dead, & From Dead to Worse.
- Very Valentine and Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
- A nice hardcover edition of Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
Since we’re celebrating my three year blogiversary this giveaway will be open worldwide as I have visitors to my blog from many faraway places! You can enter for all three prizes if you like but you will only win one which will be determined in the order of which names will come up first through Random.org. Please state which book selection you’d like to win in case your name is selected for that prize. You can also just enter for the gift certificate or the book from Amazon. To enter…
- For 1 entry leave me a comment with a way to contact you. Please state your book selection in your comment!
- For 2 entries follow my blog. If you already do, thank you, and please let me know in your comment so I can pass the entry on to you as well.
- For 3 entries, blog or tweet this giveaway and spread the word!
Again, please remember to state which book selection you’d like to win in your comment. As stated before this giveaway is open worldwide and I’ll be drawing for the winner on Saturday, April 2, 2011. Good luck everyone and thank you to all who follow my blog so loyally and to all who may become new followers! I hope you’ll all continue to read my rambles and enjoy them!
© 2010, Darlene of Peeking Between the Pages. All Rights Reserved. If you’re reading this on a site other than Peeking Between the Pages or Darlene’s Feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.