Merry Christmas from Sammy and Me!

Merry Christmas everyone!  I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who takes the time to stop by my blog and visit me.  I’ve gotten to know many of you on a personal level and am grateful everyday for your friendship.  My hope for all of you is that you have a wonderful day with family and friends and that the New Year brings all the best to you!  Love you all!

Sammy wants to wish you all a Merry Christmas too as he trudges through our newest snowfall…

Merry Christmas!  I just love all this snow (even if mommy doesn’t)!

Comments

1. says

Wow, it was wet here today but fairly warm. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Dar! We’re taking care of a friend’s dog this week so we have a four legged guest for Christmas. We’re really enjoying him.

2. Kaye says

Merry Christmas and very big hugs to you and Sammy! Just looking at all that snow makes me shiver. I’m grateful to YOU for your friendship. You’ve made the blogging world extra special!

3. Beth Hoffman says

Merry Christmas to you and little Sammy! I hope your day is a lovely one, Dar. Please tell your dad that I think of him often.

4. says

Your Christmas tree looks great!
    We got a nice inch of snow just in time for
    Christmas. And now we will get out first snow storm!
    NY, where we live is expecting 10 – 14″. Now I am in PA for the week but they are expecting 8″.

I hope you had a great Christmas Dar-ling!

5. says

Merry Christmas to you and Sammy. Brrrr it sure looks chilly there. Here in NZ we had a super hot Christmas day, too hot to eat til 8pm when it cooled off a bit. Boxing day is cooler though and we have lots of rain, perfect to curl up on the couch with a book.

Love your blog – even if I am a bit of a lurky turkey.

Julie Q

6. says

Look at all that snow!

Dar, Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, or perhaps some extra quiet time with a good book that you really enjoyed.

7. Staci@LifeintheThumb says

Merry Christmas, Sweet Friend!! Love the tree and the sweater on the pup!! Lily would love to play with him in that snow!!!

8. says

I’m WAY late here but I hope that you and Sammy had a wonderful Christmas!!! My kids would love all of that snow so you should send some our way 😉 I hope that you have a wonderful new year as well! (also late. LOL!)