Sunday Sam

January 13th, 2013

Happy Sunday everyone.  What’s everyone been up to this weekend?  Anything exciting?  Not too much going on here other than the cold although it’s supposed to warm up for this week and I sure hope they’re right.  I had a headache and just a general gloomy mood this weekend so I didn’t do much other than get my hair cut.  It might be a couple of quiet weeks ahead as I have a few tests but I will have a few reviews.  I’m finishing up The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan and it sure is good.  I’ll have  a review up tomorrow and later in the week I’ll be reviewing Love and Other Subjects by Kathleen Shoop.  So since I don’t have much to say this week I’m going to share a few pictures of Sam and wish you all a good week ahead!

Snowy Sam!  I just love playing in all this snow that keeps filling up my backyard!  I seem to be the only one loving it though…

I love my blankies and my sleep  in the morning.  The one thing I don’t like is mommy trying to get me out of my warm blankies in the morning and she doesn’t give up either until I drag myself out.

I love to hide under the blankies and just peek out.  I just haven’t figured out how mommy always seems to find me though.

Awwwww, this is my mommy.  I looooove her and she looooooves me too!

36 Comments to “Sunday Sam”

1. Alice Teh says:

Hi Dar! Sam’s so big now and she’s lovely! Just like her mama. :D

2. Adorable picture of the two of you!

3. Mary says:

Aw, what a sweet pic of you and Sammy! Looking forward to your reviews, Dar. Sending you good thoughts too.

4. bookworm says:

Hi Dar! What nice photos :) You and Sammy look sweet together.
    I’ve seen The Painted Girls all over the place lately. It’s on my TBR list.
    Happy Sunday.

5. Aw, I love the photo of you and Sammy together! It’s been so warm here, it’s hard for me to imagine it being cold anywhere.

• admin says:

Kathy, I really need to take a pic of me and Sam when we’re all bundled up for a walk. You can’t even recognize me. lol.

6. Sandy says:

I love that picture of the two of you! That should be your profile picture. What I wouldn’t do for a little cool weather. I know most of the world would love 80 degrees, but I have some sweaters I’d really like to wear, just for a week or two!!!

• admin says:

Sandy, I may just use that for a profile pic. It makes me smile to see that picture. I would love to see you in my weather for a couple of days. lol.

7. Kaye says:

Hope you’re feeling better, Dar. Love the photo of you and Sammy! {{{hugs}}}

8. blodeuedd says:

Awwww he is the sweetest

9. Awww Hi Sammy-poo!
    It has been really nice here the past few days. Its 57 right now! For NY in Jan. that’s Ca-ra-zy!
    I is suppose to be sunny most of the week then flurries on Thur.
    (have you lost weight? Your face looks thinner!)
    You look good! But you know… compared to Sammy…

• admin says:

I know Wendy – nobody could be as cute as Sam and he sure does use it to his advantage. I did lose weight – lots of it.

10. Awww, the pics are so cute! It is so warm here it has been raining this week – which keeps giving me nasty headaches. I’m cleaning up muddy paw prints, instead of snow puddles when Coop goes outside!

• admin says:

Hi Janel! It’s supposed to rain here tomorrow mixed with snow. I hope not though or it’ll be really bad out there. I keep meaning to send you an email and I will – soon!

11. Beth Hoffman says:

Happy Sunday, Dar!

I know you’re probably sick of hearing it, but I truly am in love with Sammy! Every time you post pics of him, it makes my day. And the pic of you and Sammy is adorable, one of my all-time favorites!

Hope your week will be a good one.

• admin says:

I’ll never be sick of hearing that Beth and I’m always glad that Sam makes you smile. I’ve been sending you an email for ages but my mid-life brain keeps forgetting all the time. lol.

12. rhonda says:

Sammy is delicious.

13. Nise' says:

I love the picture of you and Sammy! I hope your tests come out okay, I had some myself last week and know the anxiety of waiting.

14. No snow but chilly cold arctic air so today will stay in 40′s and mild freeze in am tomorrow.
    Darlene you and Sam are sweet together and he is sure grown into a husky boy.

15. Staci@LifeintheThumb says:

My favorite photo is the last one!! Hoping that you have a great week! We had 60 degree weather yesterday but that is all changing today..back down to freezing and snow!

• admin says:

Staci, the snow never seems to stop here anymore and tomorrow it’s supposed to snow and rain mixed. Not looking forward to that!

16. Suko says:

Sammy is super cute! Great pics today! I hope you have a good week ahead.

17. Leslie says:

Sammy is as adorable as ever. Have a great week.

18. Jenners says:

Hi Sammy! I don’t think I’d ever seen a photo of your mommy before. Nice to put a loving mommy with her gorgeous loving dog!! Woof woof!

19. zibilee says:

Your hair looks adorable, Dar! I also think Sam looks very handsome, the little cutie. I hope that you have a great week and that everything over there is going well.

20. Ti says:

I love that photo of you guys!! So sweet and he really is a big boy isn’t he? The Otter Pup has gained one pound over the holidays. She only really eats when we are around and we were around a lot those three weeks so she is now one pound heavier and weighs in at a staggering 8 lbs. LOL.

Hope everything is going well with you. I am getting over the sore throat from hell but other than that, I cannot complain.